JWA/ML/WP 19÷29 S/F/P
A Class energy efficiency air cooled reversible Heat Pumps for high temperature hot water production with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger
THERMICA is the innovative series of high energy efficiency Heat Pumps dedicated to hot water production up to 65 °C and operation up to -20 °C of external air temperature, with Scroll compressors and axial fans. The unit, designed to originate and control – throughout the year – the best comfort conditions in rooms with a high rate of daily attendance, such as enclosed areas destined to the activities of the service sector, autonomously handles winter heating, summer air conditioning and the production of high temperature domestic hot water. The THERMICA series, designed with an extremely compact structure for simple installation operations, uses only the electric energy and the heat accumulated in the air, to transfer heat to the rooms, thus allowing considerable energy savings, a high rate of reliability and the shortest start-up times.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- JWA/ML/WP - Reversible heat pump
- 20.0-29.0 kW
- 5.6-8.3 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of a finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins with hydrophilic treatment.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, completed with flow switch and antifreeze heater.
- R454C refrigerant.
- The condensing / evaporating control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode and up to an outside air temperature of 40 °C in heat pump operation. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -20 °C and up to +40 °C for domestic hot water production in summer.
- The production of hot water up to 65 °C is reachable with outside air temperature down to -5 °C. With outside air temperature of -20 °C the reachable production of hot water is up to 19 °C.
- Advanced functions: remote set-point with 0-10V signal, remote set-point with 4-20 mA signal, remote signal for second set-point activation, demand limit from digital input, management of hybrid systems, management of domestic hot water production.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
Factory fitted accessories
- PFC1 Power factor correction condensers (cosφ 0,95)
- SL Unit silencement
- EC EC Inverter fans
- TX Coil with pre-coated fins
- SI Inertial tank
- PS Single circulating pump
- PSI Inverter single circulating pump
- FA Antifreeze heater for tank
- FO Antifreeze heater for tank and pipes
- FG Antifreeze heater for single pump and pipes
- FUM Antifreeze heater for tank, single pump and pipes
- SS Soft start
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- GDS Leak detector
- V3D 3-Way valve for domestic hot water production
- CR Remote control panel
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
|Heating||Heating capacity (1)||kW||19,8||23,3||29,1|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||5,5||6,3||7,6|
|Heating capacity (2)||kW||20,8||24,3||30,3|
|Absorbed power (2)||kW||4,7||5,4||6,5|
|Heating capacity (3)||kW||18,7||22,2||27,8|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||6,3||7,3||8,7|
|Heating (EN14511)||Heating capacity (1)||kW||19,9||23,4||29,2|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||5,6||6,4||7,7|
|Heating capacity (2)||kW||21,0||24,4||30,4|
|Absorbed power (2)||kW||4,8||5,5||6,7|
|Heating capacity (3)||kW||18,7||22,3||27,8|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||6,3||7,3||8,8|
|Energy Efficiency (4)||%||141||150||151|
|Energy Class (5)||A+||A++||A++|
|Energy Efficiency (6)||%||113||123||123|
|Energy Class (7)||A+||A+||A+|
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (8)||kW||17,1||19,7||24,9|
|Absorbed power (8)||kW||5,3||6,2||7,9|
|Absorbed power (9)||kW||5,9||6,9||8,8|
|Cooling capacity (9)||kW||23,2||27,0||34,0|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (8)||kW||17,0||19,6||24,8|
|Absorbed power (8)||kW||5,4||6,3||8,0|
|Cooling capacity (9)||kW||23,0||26,9||33,8|
|Absorbed power (9)||kW||6,0||7,0||8,9|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50|
|Max. running current||A||18||21||24|
|Max. starting current||A||56||63||80|
|Water circuit (unit with tank and pump)||Pump available static pressure||kPa||99||75||134|
|Tank water volume||l||100||100||100|
|Sound pressure||STD version (10)||dB(A)||60||60||61|
|SL version (10)||dB(A)||58||58||59|
- 1 Heated water from 40 to 45 °C, ambient air temperature 7 °C d.b./6 °C w.b.
- 2 Heated water from 30 to 35 °C, ambient air temperature 7 °C d.b./6 °C w.b.
- 3 Heated water from 47 °C to 55 °C, ambient air temperature 7 °C d.b./6 °C w.b.
- 4 Seasonal energy efficiency of heating at low temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 813/2013.
- 5 Seasonal energy efficiency class of heating at low temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 811/2013.
- 6 Seasonal energy efficiency of heating at medium temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 813/2013.
- 7 Seasonal energy efficiency class of heating at medium temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 811/2013.
- 8 Chilled water from 12 to 7 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 9 Chilled water from 23 to 18 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 10 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- Product overview (EN) _ktk_dpl_over_2022_ENG_w.pdf
- Product guides (EN) KTK_product_guide_ENG_2022_v08.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_technical_handbook_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_commercial_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Technical brochures 14_jwa_ml_19-29_s_f_p_ktb_222.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) IT_JWA_ML_WP_19_29_S_F_P__KTM-222_REV1.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) EN_JWA_ML_WP_19_29_S_F_P__KTM-222_REV1.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (DE) DE_JWA_ML_WP_19_29_S_F_P__KTM-222_REV1.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (FR) FR_JWA_ML_WP_19_29_S_F_P__KTM-222_REV1.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (ES) ES_JWA_ML_WP_19_29_S_F_P__KTM-222_REV1.pdf