JWA 7÷20 S/IK/P/A
A CLASS energy efficiency aircooled liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps with axial fans, Inverter Scroll compressor, plate exchanger and high efficiency EC Inverter circulator
The JWA 7÷20 S/IK/P/A series is the winning choice for ideal comfort in residential and commercial environments.
The range, in A CLASS energy efficiency, features Inverter technology on the compressor, for high efficiency at partial loads. The range excels for its compact sizes, quietness and optimised water circuit, on a peraluman structure. Particular design features enable immediate and effective use, easy installation and lasting reliability.
These extremely compact and high-tech units offer you ideal comfort in all seasons.
The unit features high efficiency integrated circulator with EC Inverter brushless electronic motor.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- JWA - Cooling only
- JWA/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 6.0-22.0 kW
- 1.7-6.4 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman, galvanized sheet and with rubber shock absorbers on the frame. Sound-proofed compressor compartment (14÷20).
- DC INVERTER Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection, crankcase heater and soundproofing cover (14÷20).
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan for WP version only.
- Evaporator AISI 96 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R110A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to -20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Water circuit includes: water differential pressure switch, high efficiency EC Inverter circulator, safety valve and expansion vessel.
- High efficiency circulator with EC Inverter brushless electronic motor with 3 speeds selectable by the user.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
- Advanced functions: remote set-point with 0-10V signal, remote set-point with 4-20 mA signal, remote signal for second set-point activation, demand limit from digital input, management of hybrid systems, management of domestic hot water production.
Factory fitted accessories
- TX Coil with pre-coated fins
- CR Remote control panel
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- FP Coils protection metallic guards with filter
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||6,0||7,6||9,3||12,4||15,7||19,0||22,4|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||1,8||2,4||3,0||3,8||4,9||6,0||7,2|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||6,0||7,7||9,4||12,5||15,8||19,1||22,5|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||1,8||2,4||3,0||3,9||4,9||6,0||7,2|
|Energy Efficiency (2)||%||162||161||161||184||187||185||186|
|Heating||Heating capacity (3)||kW||6,7||8,8||10,9||14,1||17,5||20,9||24,8|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||1,9||2,5||3,2||4,0||4,9||5,9||7,0|
|Heating (EN14511)||Heating capacity (3)||kW||6,7||8,8||10,8||14,0||17,4||20,8||24,7|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||1,9||2,5||3,2||4,1||4,9||6,0||7,0|
|Energy Efficiency (4)||%||141||146||146||143||143||145||145|
|Energy Class (5)||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+|
|Energy Efficiency (6)||%||111||114||113||114||112||113||113|
|Energy Class (7)||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+||A+|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||230/1/50||230/1/50||230/1/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50|
|Max. running current||A||15||15||15||14||14||17||20|
|Max. starting current||A||11||11||11||13||13||15||18|
|Water circuit.||Water flow||l/s||0,29||0,36||0,44||0,59||0,75||0,91||1,07|
|Pump available static pressure||kPa||53||56||52||76||82||70||60|
- 1 Chilled water from 12 to 7 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 2 Seasonal energy efficiency of cooling at low temperature. According to EU Regulation n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Heated water from 40 to 45 °C, ambient air temperature 7 °C d.b./6 °C w.b.
- 4 Seasonal energy efficiency of heating at low temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 813/2013.
- 5 Seasonal energy efficiency class of heating at low temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 811/2013.
- 6 Seasonal energy efficiency of heating at medium temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 813/2013.
- 7 Seasonal energy efficiency class of heating at medium temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 811/2013.
- 8 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- N.B. (1) Weights of WP version are specified on technical brochure.
- Product overview (EN) _ktk_dpl_over_2022_ENG_w.pdf
- Product guides (EN) KTK_product_guide_ENG_2022_v08.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_technical_handbook_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_commercial_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Technical brochures 01_jwa_7-20_s-ik-p-a_ktb_190_gShl4dF.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) IT_JWA_7_20_S_IK_P_A__KTM-190_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) EN_JWA_7_20_S_IK_P_A__KTM-190_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (DE) DE_JWA_7_20_S_IK_P_A__KTM-190_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (FR) FR_JWA_7_20_S_IK_P_A__KTM-190_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (ES) ES_JWA_7_20_S_IK_P_A__KTM-190_REV2.pdf