JCA 4÷40 S/K
AIRCOOLED CONDENSING UNITS AND REVERSIBLE CONDENSING UNITS WITH AXIAL FANS AND ROTARY/SCROLL COMPRESSOR.
The condensing units and reversible condensing units of the JCA 4÷40 S/K series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for small and medium-sized domestic or industrial systems.
With a peraluman structure, these outdoor units are combined with evaporators in split system air conditioning installations, allowing the rooms to be cooled and dehumidified or to be heated. They can also be used in combination with hydronic evaporating units, generally in air conditioning applications
They are equipped with Rotary/Scroll compressors and axial fans, and they enable immediate and efficient use thanks to particular technical and design adjustments.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, completes the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
- JCA - Cooling only
- JCA/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 4.5-45.9 kW
- 1.0-13.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- Rotary/Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater, if needed.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser in copper tubes and aluminium finned coil complete with drain pan for WP version only (4÷20).
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses and compressor remote control switch.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (WP only).