JWH 051÷172 S/K/P
WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGERS.
The JWH 051÷172 S/K/P liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized domestic or industrial systems which require medium power, space-saving units and quiet operation. This range is ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self-contained structure, it reduces the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier. These units are used to remove the heat developed during industrial processes or, combined with Fan Coil units, for the air conditioning of the rooms. They can be supplied with Modbus RTU protocol through RS485 serial interface. Equipped with polyester powder plate painting structure, Scroll compressors and plate exchangers, these units have cooling and hydraulic circuits complete with everything necessary for quick installation and high energy efficiency, even in the version with tank and pump; and a series of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, like desuperheater and total heat recovery, rounds off the variety of equipment in this product range.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B and R454B refrigerant.
- JWH - Cooling only
- JWH/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 55.4-195 kW
- 16.0-55.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 051÷131 models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 152÷172 models.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 051÷131 models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 152÷172 models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.