JWH 4÷40 S/K/P
WATERCOOLED HEAT PUMPS WITH ROTARY/SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGERS.
The JWH 4÷40 S/K/P Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for small and medium domestic or industrial systems which require medium-low power, space-saving units and quiet operation. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self-contained structure, they reduce the overall dimensions to a minimum while making installation and maintenance operations easier.
These units can be combined with Fan Coil units or with intermediate heat exchangers for process cooling applications.
Equipped with prepainted plate structure, Rotary/Scroll compressor and plate exchangers, these units have cooling and hydraulic circuits complete with everything necessary for quick installation and high energy efficiency, even in tank and pump version.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, completes the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- JWH/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- JWH/WP/SP - Reversible Heat Pump with tank and pump
- 4.6-49.2 kW
- 1.0-14.0 Ton
- Self-supporting prepainted steel frame.
- Rotary/Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater, if needed.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, with pressostatic valve.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Water circuit for SP version includes: insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.