TWA 281÷1431 TT/H
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, TURBOCOR (MAGNETIC LEVITATION) COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER
The innovative TWA 281÷1431 TT/H units, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are designed to provide an effective solution to highly selective system needs. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations. Furthermore, thanks to Turbocor compressors, the units perform with top efficiency at partial loads, low inrush currents, an excellent silent functioning and reduced weight.
The use of TURBOCOR dynamic partial-load oil-free magnetic levitation compressors managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control, of flooded shell and tube evaporator and innovative heat exchangers, traditional or Microchannel, results in a high energy efficiency with unequaled SEER values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Compared to traditional units, equipped with Screw compressors, TURBOLINE units have low operational costs during their entire operating period, even lower than 50%.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation.
- TWA - Cooling only
- TWA/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL coils
- 262-1340 kW
- 75.0-381 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one independent circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors and thermocontacts for fans, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- EC EC Inverter fans
- ECH EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure
- TX Coil with pre-coated fins
- TXB Coil with epoxy treatment
- EW External water connections
- PU Single circulating pump
- PD Double circulating pump
- FE Antifreeze heater for evaporator
- FX Antifreeze heater for evaporator and pipes
- FZ Antifreeze heater for evaporator, single pump and pipes
- FH Antifreeze heater for evaporator, double pump and pipes
- TS Touch Screen Interface
- WM Web Monitoring - Wireless remote monitoring (GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP)
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- IAV Remote set-point, 0-10 V signal
- IAA Remote set-point, 4-20 mA signal
- IAS Remote signal for second set-point activation
- IDL Demand limit from digital input
- CP Potential free contacts
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CR Remote control panel
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- FP Coils protection metallic guards with filter
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
- AM Spring shock absorbers
- FL Flow switch
|Cooling STD version||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||262||335||524||670||777||1000||1340|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||76||94||154||191||228||280||377|
|Cooling STD version (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||261||334||522||668||774||997||1336|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||77||95||156||193||231||283||381|
|Energy Efficiency (2)||%||217||226||218||225||221||232||232|
|Cooling MC version||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||262||335||524||670||777||1000||1340|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||72||89||145||181||216||264||356|
|Cooling MC version (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||259||334||518||668||774||997||1336|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||73||90||147||183||219||267||360|
|Energy Efficiency (2)||%||219||229||220||227||223||235||234|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||173||173||339||347||505||520||678|
|Max. starting current||A||25||25||191||199||357||372||530|
|Unit with pump||Pump available static pressure||kPa||140||120||110||125||105||120||145|
|Sound pressure||STD version (3)||dB(A)||70||70||71||71||71||71||72|
|MC version (3)||dB(A)||69||69||70||70||70||70||71|
- 1 Chilled water from 12 to 7 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 2 Seasonal energy efficiency of cooling at low temperature. According to EU Regulation n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- N.B. (1) Data of MC version are specified on technical brochure.
- Product overview (EN) _ktk_dpl_over_2022_ENG_w.pdf
- Product guides (EN) KTK_product_guide_ENG_2022_v08.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_technical_handbook_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_commercial_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Technical brochures 41_twa_281-1432_tt-h_ktb_135.9.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) TWA_2811432_TTH_-_KTM-135.9_ab_ow41vpC.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) TWA_2811432_TTH_-_KTM-135.9_ab_4Via3W7.pdf