TWH 212÷342 S/K/P
Watercooled liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps with Scroll compressors and plate exchangers
The TWH 212÷342 S/K/P series liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium and large domestic or industrial systems which require medium-high power, space-saving units and quiet operation. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self contained structure, they reduce the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
The units are characterized by multi-compressor design on double cooling circuit, to reach high energy performances, reduction of current at start-up, elimination of inertial tanks and excellent silent functioning. The use of components built in large series makes them highly reliable and the management of a high number of compressors allows increased life span with reduction of machine stopping risks and easier maintenance operations. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- TWH - Cooling only
- TWH/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- TWH/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- TWH/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 224-383 kW
- 64.0-109 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 302÷36012-P models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- SL Unit silencement
- RFM Cooling circuit shut-off valve on discharge line
- BT Low water temperature kit
- DS Desuperheater
- RT Total heat recovery
- FE Antifreeze heater for evaporator
- SS Soft start
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- IAV Remote set-point, 0-10 V signal
- IAA Remote set-point, 4-20 mA signal
- IAS Remote signal for second set-point activation
- IDL Demand limit from digital input
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CR Remote control panel
- PV2 2-Way electronic pressostatic valve
- PV3 3-Way electronic pressostatic valve
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
- AM Spring shock absorbers
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||224||250||274||308||345||383|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||52||57||63||70||78||86|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||223||249||273||307||343||382|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||55||60||66||74||82||90|
|Energy Efficiency (2)||%||203||213||214||227||216||232|
|Heating||Heating capacity (3)||kW||290||320||349||394||437||484|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||66||74||80||88||101||111|
|Heating (EN14511)||Heating capacity (3)||kW||291||321||350||396||438||485|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||67,5||77,5||81,4||89,8||102||112|
|Energy Efficiency (4)||%||201||206||212||212||223||220|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||136||151||163||176||201||218|
|Max. starting current||A||261||284||331||344||334||385|
|Sound pressure||STD version (5)||dB(A)||68||70||71||71||71||72|
|With SL accessory (5)||dB(A)||65||66||67||67||67||68|
|SSL version (5)||dB(A)||61||62||63||63||63||64|
- 1 Chilled water from 12 to 7 °C, water temperature at the condenser from 30 to 35 °C.
- 2 Seasonal energy efficiency of cooling at low temperature. According to EU Regulation n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Heated water from 40 to 45 °C, water temperature at the evaporator from 15 to 10 °C.
- 4 Seasonal energy efficiency of heating at low temperature with average climatic conditions. According to EU Regulation n. 813/2013.
- 5 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- N.B. (1) Weights of SSL and WP versions are specified on technical brochure.
- Product overview (EN) _ktk_dpl_over_2022_ENG_w.pdf
- Product guides (EN) KTK_product_guide_ENG_2022_v08.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_technical_handbook_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _ktk_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_commercial_ENG_07.2022.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) IT_TWH_212_1102_S_K_P__KTM-142.7_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) IT_TWH_212_1102_S_G_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (IT) IT_TWH_212_1102_S_L_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) EN_TWH_212_1102_S_K_P__KTM-142.7_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) EN_TWH_212_1102_S_G_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (EN) EN_TWH_212_1102_S_L_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (DE) DE_TWH_212_1102_S_K_P__KTM-142.7_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (DE) DE_TWH_212_1102_S_G_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (DE) DE_TWH_212_1102_S_L_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (FR) FR_TWH_212_1102_S_K_P__KTM-142.7_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (FR) FR_TWH_212_1102_S_G_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (FR) FR_TWH_212_1102_S_L_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (ES) ES_TWH_212_1102_S_K_P__KTM-142.7_REV2.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (ES) ES_TWH_212_1102_S_G_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf
- Installation, use and maintenance manuals (ES) ES_TWH_212_1102_S_L_P__KTM-142.8_REV3.pdf