TWA 202÷1352 VV/H/A
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSOR AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
The TWA 202÷1352 VV/H/A units, in A CLASS energy efficiency, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are designed to provide an effective solution to highly selective system needs. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations.
The innovative heat exchangers, traditional or Microchannel, the Screw compressors and the new design optimized in every detail ensure the reach of the highest efficiency. Furthermore, accessories as the Inverter control on one or both Screw compressors, fans and on circulating pumps (EC Inverter) are also available for getting the highest efficiency at part load. The super silenced versions, obtained through acoustic insulation on compressors and on whole structure and wider exchangers, are particularly suitable for installations where extremely quiet operations are essential for the ideal execution of the system.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The models 202÷362 are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation for process cooling application; the models 412÷1352 are compliant with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans).
The units are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation for comfort cooling application with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans).
- TWA - Cooling only
- TWA/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- TWA/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- TWA/MC/SSL - Super silenced cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- 197-1353 kW
- 56.0-385 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to 0 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.