TWA 212÷1102 S/K
Aircooled liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps with axial fans, Scroll compressors and shell and tube exchanger.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the TWA 212÷1102 S/K series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for large-sized service sector or industrial ambients.
The units are characterized by multi-compressor design on double cooling circuit, to reach high energy performances, reduction of current at start-up, elimination of inertial tanks and excellent silent functioning. The use of components built in large series makes them highly reliable and the management of an high number of compressors allows increased life span with reduction of machine stopping risks and easier maintenance operations. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B and R454B refrigerant.
- TWA - Cooling only
- TWA/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- TWA/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- TWA/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 200-1062 kW
- 57.0-302 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 302÷1102 models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses or magnetothermic switches, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.