TWA/FC 212÷1102 S/K/P
AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers of the TWA/FC 212÷1102 S/K/P allows the reduction of inrush currents generated, the elimination of inertial accumulation tanks and an excellent silent functioning, as the fans adjust their speed to the actual load of the system, providing great benefits especially at night.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation for process cooling application.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- TWA/FC - Cooling only
- 208-1102 kW
- 59.0-313 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils combined with FREE-COOLING coils.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 302÷1102 models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses or magnetothermic switches, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.