TWH 202÷1352 VV/H/A
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The liquid Chillers of the TWH 202÷1352 VV/H/A series, with A CLASS energy efficiency and HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of the service sector or industrial systems requiring high power.
The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations.
Equipped with latest generation Screw compressors, shell and tube exchangers and connections for condensation with cooling tower water or well water or with a Dry-Cooler, these units have a series of accessories which are factory fitted or supplied separately. Designed and produced to optimize the layout of each component so as to make any necessary maintenance operations more convenient, these units have an essential and compact structure intended for indoor installation. Furthermore, accessories as the Inverter control on one Screw compressor or both is also available for getting the highest efficiency at part load and a significant reduction of starting current.
The models 202÷312 are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation. The models 362÷1352 are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation for process cooling application; for comfort cooling application they are compliant if provided with ID accessory (Inverter on all compressors).
- TWH - Cooling only
- TWH/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- 234-1650 kW
- 67.0-469 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Each cooling circuit is supplied with an independent condenser. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.