TWH 321÷1321 VV/Y/A
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The A CLASS liquid Chillers of the TWH 321÷1321 VV/Y/A series, with R134a refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of the service sector or industrial systems requiring high power.
These units are characterized by an high efficiency (EER) and are equipped with latest generation Screw compressors, flooded shell and tube exchangers and connections for condensation with cooling tower water or well water or with a Dry-Cooler. Furthermore, they have a series of accessories which are factory fitted or supplied separately such as desuperheater, total heat recovery and, if neccessary, a device for operating a Heat Pump. Designed and produced to optimize the layout of each component so as to make any necessary maintenance operations more convenient, these units have an essential and compact structure intended for indoor installation. The units can be equipped with Inverter control on one or on both the Screw compressors, to significantly reduce the inrush current of the unit. The solution with double Inverter allows, in addition to the above described, to increase the power efficiency of the unit in the same size, adapting to the different needs and solutions.
The units are already compliant to ErP 2021 European Regulations.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- TWH - Cooling only
- TWH/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- 280-1289 kW
- 80.0-367 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with suction filter, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps. Oil separator and crankcase heater installed on cooling circuit.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.