URT/EC/WP 051÷131 S/K
Single Skin packaged Roof Top units with Scroll compressors and EC Inverter Plug-Fans
The single skin packaged Roof Top units of this series are the ideal solution for air conditioning of medium-wide surfaces such as shopping malls and restaurants, canteens or for industrial areas. These units are equipped with Scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant, and are available in Reversible Heat Pump version also with Free-Cooling with 2 or 3 dampers. It is equipped with EC Inverter Plug-Fans with high energy efficiency backward blades both for intake as well as delivery, managed by an electronic control adjusting fans' rotational speed to adapt the air flow to the system capacity. The unit can easily adapt to diverse engineering needs thanks to the possibility of selecting onsite the air flow direction, choosing among 8 positions of both intake and output air direction. The unit's structure is made of a frame with extruded aluminium profiles and prepainted panels, and features flat type filters with varying efficiency levels, maintaining high air quality and high comfort.
The unit can be equipped, as an option, with the innovative Thermodynamic Coil-Boost Heat Recovery to achieve better performance and efficiency both in cooling and heating up to 15%.
The units are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation with ECA accessory (EC Inverter fans on condensing section).
- URT/EC/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- URT/EC/WP/MS - Reversible Heat Pump with Free-Cooling section (2 dampers)
- URT/EC/WP/ECO - Reversible Heat Pump with Economizer (Free-Cooling section with 3 dampers)
- 65.0-171 kW
- 19.0-49.0 Ton
- Structure of base perimeter made of galvanised steel sheet elements. The frame is made of extruded aluminium alloy profiles connected by 3 way joints. The assembling of the base to the frame is of dual support and grants the walking on the base panels installation of which is effected without sticking out screws. The perimeter panels are realised in prepainted sheet steel, they can be easily removed and allow access inside the unit for maintenance and repair operations.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser and evaporator with copper tube and aluminium finned coil.
- High efficiency delivery & intake reverse blade EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS, with electronic speed control to easily adapt to the system characteristics.
- The air treatment section has removable panels allowing the selection of intake and output configurations that adapt to the specific needs of the system.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: door interlocking isolator, fuses, thermal protection relays on compressors, thermocontacts for the fans of the condensing unit and contactors for the fan motors of the air handling unit.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- SL Unit silencement
- THCB Thermodynamic Coil-Boost Heat Recovery (ECO only)
- RFM Cooling circuit shut-off valve on discharge line
- RFL Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line
- CT Condensing control down to 0 °C
- CC Condensing control down to -20 °C
- ECA EC Inverter fans on condensing section
- TXC Condensing coil with pre-coated fins
- TXE Evaporating coil with pre-coated fins
- FT6 Plate filters efficency M6
- FT7 Plate filters efficency F7
- FT8 Plate filters efficency F8
- AT Constant air flow regulation control
- AT/P Constant available static pressure regulation control
- WS2 Hot water coil with 3-Way valve
- EHG Electrical heater with step regulation
- CH Enthalpic control (ECO only)
- EX External air intake damper (STD only)
- SQ Air quality sensor
- SSA Active sanitation systems for air and rooms
- PF Differential pressure switch filters control
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- CP Potential free contacts
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CS Dampers rain hood
- CR Remote control panel
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
|Heating||Heating capacity (1)||kW||62,9||71,1||81,2||92,9||107||123||142||162|
|Absorbed power (1)(2)||kW||18,6||21,7||25,2||28,1||31,0||38,1||42,6||50,1|
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (3)||kW||64,9||73,8||85,6||96,8||111||128||147||171|
|Absorbed power (3)(2)||kW||20,9||24,2||27,2||30,0||35,4||41,1||45,9||54,1|
|Air treatment section||Air flow||m³/s||2,50||2,78||3,34||3,61||4,44||4,44||5,83||6,67|
|Available static pressure||Pa||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Air intake section||Air flow||m³/s||2,00||2,22||2,67||2,89||3,55||3,55||4,72||5,33|
|Available static pressure||Pa||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Hot water coil||Heating capacity (4)||kW||65,4||68,6||74,9||78,9||84,9||84,9||103||110|
|Air pressure drops||Pa||16||19||26||30||43||43||68||86|
|Water flow (4)||l/s||1,56||1,64||1,79||1,89||2,03||2,03||2,46||2,62|
|Water pressure drops||kPa||12||14||15||17||18||18||24||28|
|Electrical heater||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. absorbed current||A||30||39||39||39||59||59||59||69|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||53||56||65||69||79||91||110||131|
|Max. starting current||A||190||165||188||201||208||215||242||260|
|Sound pressure||STD/MS/ECO versions (5)||dB(A)||56||56||60||60||60||60||61||61|
- 1 Condenser inlet air temperature 20 °C, ambient air temperature 7 °C d.b./6 °C w.b.
- 2 Excluded the power absorbed by fans of air treatment section.
- 3 Evaporator inlet air temperature 27 °C d.b./19 °C w.b.; ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 4 Inlet air temperature 20 °C, water temperature 70/60 °C.
- 5 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- N.B. (1) Weights of MS and ECO versions are specified on technical brochure.